Alain Tambay is a talented, professional musician, singer and songwriter who has been performing and touring for over thirty years. Alain performs and teaches in the style of blues artists such as Robert Johnson, Elmore James, Johnny Winter, George Thorogood, Keb’ Mo’, & Ray Bonneville. Alain is also proficient in the styles of Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughan.
Alain was featured at the Kingston Limestone Blues Festival, the Toronto and Ottawa Music Festivals as well as the Montremblant Blues Festival. He has toured Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec, opened for Omar and the Howlers (from Texas), Miles Goodwin (from April Wine), the Lee Aaron Band and for Ray Bonneville.
Alain performs frequently in Ottawa and the surrounding areas.
Every Saturday afternoon join us @ The Waterfront Gastro pub (Carleton Place) from 3 to 6pm
Every Saturday afternoon Join us @ The Waterfront Gastro pub (Carleton Place) from 3 to 6pm
- Sat 4th Waterfront gastro pub 3 to 6pm
- Fri 10th Mill Tavern (Manotick)
- Sat 11th Neighbourhood 7 to 10pm
- Sat 18th Barley Mow (Barrhaven)
- Fri 24th Daniel O’Connell’s
- Jan 25 Water front Gastro pub 3 to 6 and 9 to 1am
- Jan 31st South Branch (kemptville)
Al Tambay – Alone, 2017